The property, in Venice-Mestre, consists of two separate rural buildings surrounded by a large garden. The complex would be ideal for redevelopment as a private home.
The property complex is located in Venice-Mestre, in via del Terraglio, 5/a, and consists of two rural buildings, built in different periods, first registered with the Land Registry Office in 1846. The two structures, of different sizes, extend over a total covered area of 420,88 m², with a 2,320 m² partly paved garden. The two buildings are in poor condition and require considerable renovation work.
The property complex is in the municipality of Venice (264,579 inhabitants), capital of the province of the same name (858,198 inhabitants) and in the Veneto Region (4,927,596 inhabitants), in the Mestre Centro zone. The zone contains residential buildings of the detached type or low buildings. The property is close to the Mestre Bypass (A57), which links the urban area of Mestre with Riviera del Brenta and the municipalities of Quarto d’Altino and Marcon. The district is 14 km from Piazzale Roma and 12 km from “Marco Polo” International Airport.