/

Pesaro – Villa Marina

Real estate complex called Villa Marina, situated along the beach road of Pesaro. The property, former navy camp now not used, partially utilized as secondary headquarters of the University of Urbino-Ancona, was built at the beginning of the 1900s and was enlarged in the 1980s. The property, due to its position by the sea, in the centre of the city, can be transformed in luxury residential or in touristic and hotel facilities.

Share:
Viale Trieste, 234, 296, 377, 385 - 61121 Pesaro (PU)

Details

Property type
Other, Residential, Hotel and leisure
Land area (m²)
11,800 m²
Total GIA (m²)
Number of units
3
Contracts

Asset B is used as secondary headquarters of the University of Urbino and Ancona according to the rent contract with the Association Pesaro Studi registered in Pesaro at n° 2756 series 3 dated 10/06/2013 that regulates the management of the property from 1/04/2013 till 01/03/2019, already cancelled, at a cost per year equal to € 156,000.
With further contracts of 18/12/2015 and 31/07/2017 a reduction of the cost of rent was given equal to € 120,000 per year for the period from 01/08/2015 till 31/07/2018.
For the sporting centre, that is the Asset C, the company A.D.M. Srl, that had undersigned the rent contract registered in Rome at n° 2548 series 3 dated
30/01/2013, that regulates the management of the property from 1/01/2013 till 31/12/2018 at a yearly cost of € 68,460, was declared bankrupt on the 22 of March 2018; the insolvency administrators will proceed in assigning the property.

Year of construction
1926/1950/1980
State of maintenance and repair
To be refurbished
Occupation status
Vacant
Risk profile

THE REAL ESTATE COMPLEX IS ARTICULATED IN THREE BUILDINGS, TWO OF WHICH WERE BUILT IN THE INITIAL YEARS OF THE 1900S WHILE THE THIRD WAS BUILT IN THE 1980S, AND WAS DESTINED FOR SPORTING ACTIVITIES WITH CONNECTED OUTDOOR SPACES ORGANIZED FOR PARKING AND EQUIPMENT.
Building A- Navy camp (former colony and camp) is made up of a historical building realized in 1926, partially demolished and rebuilt in the 1950s, after some war events. It is made up of connected buildings with a neoclassic architecture. The shape, with an articulated plan, is long from South to North parallel to the coast. The main prospect looks upon viale Trieste while the opposite view is next to the towpath, directly connected to the beach. The building on three levels above ground presents, in the extreme portions of it, some areas that are on basement level dedicated to warehouses, working areas and technical rooms. On the ground floor there are common areas, the atrium and the kitchens of the former camp, while the on the upper levels there are large square rooms for sleeping areas equipped with toilets and showers. External areas that are paved and have a swimming pool (dimensions 13x25m) are part of the building and are on the southern side of the main building and not in a good condition of conservation and maintenance due to a long period of disuse. The building presents itself in low-level conditions of maintenance and needs a complete renovation. On the North of the main building there is a little building that has three levels, used as sleeping area for the manager and services of the camp. Building B built in 1926, is on two levels above ground and is used as University area for the secondary headquarters of the university of Urbino and Ancona, and is equipped with large external spaces used for parking. The property was totally renovated in a modern way during the 1990s and is in satisfactory maintenance conditions. The spaces are dedicated mainly to study rooms, laboratories and offices and the property has a lifting implant in steel and glass. To complete the building there are also smaller buildings dedicated to warehouses, thermic areas and a summer bar. Building C is instead made up of a sporting implant that is on two connected areas separated by Via Gorizia, both having a view on Viale Trieste. In the area there is a rectangular building articulated on two levels, realized in the 1980s, recently renovated (2013) in a functional and modern manner. The building, in a good maintenance condition, is used for physical and sporting activities. Upon the areas there are 8 beach-tennis courts, a basketball court, a five-side soccer field, all fenced with metal wires and ornamental trees. The urban level of the area in which the property is present is compatible with the luxury residential area (villas and small condos) and recreational and touristic (hotels, restaurants, facilities for bathing areas).

The property is situated in the Municipality of Pesaro (94,604), in the Province of Pesaro and Urbino (363,353 inhabitants), 2nd city in the Marche Region for residential population. The real estate complex is built in the area next to the sea and next to the historical centre and occupied three distinct lots that have access on viale Trieste, main road that makes the connection to the beach road and the connection to the historical centre and port area. Piazza del Popolo, historical centre of the city, is 1.6 km away fro the property, while at approx.600m there is the intersection with SS-16 Adriatica, coastal road that crosses the main cities of the Adriatic side and connects Otranto to Padova. The city is 94 km away from Ancona, 42 km from Rimini, 100 km from Ravenna and 132 km from Perugia. The railway station is 2 km away, while the freeway exit of Autostrada A-14 (Taranto-Bologna) is 8 km away from the property.

building A (sea colony)
piano S1 (1.407 mq) – terra (2.713 mq) - primo (1.825 mq) – secondo (1.576 mq)
building B (University pole)
piano terra (3.136 mq) 
building C (sports facility)
piano terra (554,3 mq) – primo (378,63 mq)
PLC 20_84_3
PLC 20_731_2
PLC F. 20_6_1
PLC F. 20_6_2
PLC F. 20_6_3

Contact

ICE - Italian Trade Agency

Request info

Floorplan

Pesaro – Villa Marina Floorplan