The building, that goes back to 1824, is in the historical centre of Piacenza, is made up of three levels with a large internal courtyard, partially in a green area and partially in paved area. Of high value there are three rooms, that continue to keep the decorations of the neoclassic era, with mythological subjects and monochrome scenes.
The building is in the historical centre of Piacenza, is made up of three levels with a large internal courtyard, partially in a green area and partially in paved area. Of high-level there are the three ballrooms on the first floor, that look onto the gallery from the columns underneath. There are rooms that continue to keep the decorations of the neoclassic era, with mythological subjects and monochrome scenes. In the west wing of the noble floor there are other decorated areas and a room with a central plan and vaults enriched by a precious decoration on the vault that need restoration.
The building goes back to 1824 realized by the Count Filippo Suzani and was subject to important restoration interventions carried out by the Serafini family, to which most of the current configuration is due.
The building is situated in the historical centre of the City of
Piacenza, in the external part of the Limited Traffic Zone and is at a couple of hundred metres of the central Piazza Cavalli. The position of the property, in the historical centre of the city, is very desirable as it is very close and at a walking distance of the main public offices and city equipment, in the close square of the Cittadella, enriched by the cultural site of “Palazzo Farnese”. The zone presents a mainly residential attraction, even if there is no lack of public and private offices in particular legal and notary firms, as well as school buildings and will undergo a requalification program of square Cittadella. The property is easily reachable with public transport leaving from the Piacenza station which is only 2,5 km away.