Are you a member? /

Roma Real Estate Exchange presents the 2016 real estate market of the Capital

Posted: 24 April 2017

According to the real rstate market Observatory of Bir in 2016, 38.4% of the real estate transactions made in the Rome metropolitan area were leased, 61% was sold and the remaining 0.6% was sold in bare property.

The 88.3% of the transactions pertained to the residential sector, while the remaining 11.7% concerned the non-residential sector as a whole.