INVEST IN ITALY – PROJECT PRESENTATION
Wednesday, October 5, 3.00 pm
Italian Pavilion B1.430
Moderator: Isobel Lee, Property EU
• Roberto Luongo, Head of FDI Department, Italian Trade Agency
• Marco Leone, Senior Advisor, Nomisma S.P.A
• Giuseppe Vito Forese, Director of Public Sector Asset Management Strategies, Ministry of Economy and Finance
• Elisabetta Spitz, CEO, Invimit Sgr
• Marco Vecchione, “Valore Paese-Fari” Project Manager, Italian Public Real Estate Agency
• Antonio Diana, Task Force for Public Real Estate Valorization, Ministry of Defence
• Carlo De Vito, CEO, FS Sistemi Urbani
• Anna Maria Curcuruto, Regional Minister for Territorial Planning, Apulia Region
• Vittorio Bugli, Regional Minister for the Presidency, Tuscany Region
• Mario Agostini, Member of the Board of Directors in charge of the Real Estate enhancement, Patrimonio del Trentino SpA
The Italian Pavilion organized by ITA – Italian Trade Agency will be featuring the most interesting investment opportunities, under the aegis of the Ministry of Economic Development and in collaboration with the Ministry of Defence and the Ministry of Economy and Finance.
Our partners – Apulia, Tuscany, Trentino, FS Sistemi Urbani, Agenzia del Demanio, Difesa Servizi and Invimit Sgr – will be presenting a full range of projects in the residential, commercial, business and manufacturing areas.
With the participation of Arexpo Spa, the company in charge of the valorization of the former EXPO 2015 area and Confindustria Alberghi.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS ABOUT ITALIAN PROJECTS OR TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE EXHIBITORS PLEASE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org