Historic building built around 1300, located in the heart of the old city centre of Brescia, in Piazza della Loggia. The building, listed by the Italian Ministry of Cultural and Environmental Heritage, is classified for office use, however due to its location and size it would be ideal for redevelopment into luxury apartments or into a tourist accommodation facility.
The large monumental complex, located in the old city centre of Brescia, overlooks Corsetto Sant’Agata, behind the Palazzo della Loggia, in the square by the same name. The property, of great historical and architectonic merit, is currently in a poor state of maintenance and requires extensive redevelopment and restoration work. The building consists of 4 floors above ground, with a total surface of 4,065 m². Its location makes it ideal for redevelopment and restoration into luxury apartments or as an accommodation facility.
The property, of great historical and architectonic importance, is located in the centre of Brescia (196,326 inhabitants), which is the capital of the province (1,265,077 inhabitants), and the second largest municipality in Lombardy (10,002,165 inhabitants) and part of a metropolitan area with 672,822 inhabitants. The location has excellent public transportation access with buses and the metropolitan line (“Vittoria” stop 200 metres from the property). The railway station is 1 km from the property. The city is one of the most important industrial districts of Lombardy and Italy, and is about 100 km from Milan and has excellent connections with the motorway and rail network (Trenord R6 line).