The complex consists of a large flat area with an irregular shape with 13 buildings once used for offices, housing and warehouses for the shelter of military vehicles and a workshop.
The complex consists of a large flat area with an irregular shape with 13 buildings once used as offices, housing and warehouses for the shelter of military vehicles and workshop.
The complex is bordered by a wall in cement blocks with a height of about 3 metres.
The complex was obtained by the S.A. Filatura di Sant’Antonio in 1940 to be used as a warehouse / depot for the Air Force, abandoned for military use in 2007.
The complex is placed in an excellent semi-central position, in an area well served by the main roads and public transport lines.
The context in which the property is found is characterised mainly by production process construction, and the neighbourhood is being redeveloped through the construction of the “Pisu”; a building that will house the business incubator Enne3 and the science park for research on autoimmune diseases.
Novara is the second Piedmontese city by population and is a crossroads of important commercial traffic between the roads that connect Turin to Milan and Genoa to Switzerland.