Palazzo Rivaldi, a renaissance complex near Fori Imperiali, in Rome, with frescoes and precious friezes, abandoned for forty years, will be the focus of a public consultation, open to citizens and entrepreneurs for a project of conservation and upgrading. that calls into question the Agenzia del Demanio (or State Property Agency).
The complex covers more than 7,000 square meters of buildings and panoramic garden. It has a troubled history: designed by Sangallo the Younger was built between 1534 and 1547 for Eurialo Silvestri, secret waiter of Pope Paul III, and then passed to the Medici and Rivaldi families. In 1975 the building passed all’Isma, a religious institute, remaining unused.
Now, after the public consultation, a call for redevelopment will be lunched.