28th FULL NOTICE OF PUBLIC AUCTION
INAIL’S BUSINESS REAL ESTATE UNITS
Auctions will take place on 5 October 2022 via online procedures through the Notarial Auction Network of the Notaries National Council.
INAIL – the Italian National Institute for Insurance against Accidents at Work holds for sale the ownership of unassigned business real estate units, rented or occupied, belonging to the residential assets’ disposal programme pursuant to:
- 6 of Legislative Decree no. 104 of 16 February 1996 (Legislative Decree 104/1996), and to Legislative Decree no. 79 of 28 March 1997 as amended by Law no. 140 of 28 May 1997 (Law 140/1997), as amended and integrated;
- 43-bis of Decree-Law no. 207 of 30 December 2008, as amended by Law no. 14 of 27 February 2009 (Law 14/2009);
- 3 of Decree-Law no. 351 of 25 September 2001, as amended by Law no. 410 of 23 November 2001 (Law 410/2001);
- Ministry of Economy and Finance’s Interministerial Decree of 21 November 2002, published on the Italian Official Gazette no. 281 of 30 November 2002 (SCIP2 Sales Procedures Decree), related to the sales procedures of the properties transferred to SCIP S.r.l. via the Ministry of Economy and Finance’s Interministerial Decree of 21 November 2002, published in the Ordinary Supplement no. 219 of the Italian Official Gazette no. 279 of 28 November 2002, called SCIP2 (SCIP2 Transfer Decree), as recalled in Art. 43-bis, par. 12, second sentence of Decree-Law no. 207 of 30 December 2008, as amended by Law no. 14 of 27 February 2009;
- INAIL Board of Directors’ resolution no. 4 of 28 April 2020, with which the Institute 2020 disposal programme was implemented;
- The Notaries National Council’s Convention of 20 July 2020 regarding the management of auctioning and sale procedures for real estate properties via online procedures;
- 2020-2024 three-year investments plan approved by INAIL Board of Directors with resolution no. 405 of 14 December 2021, also providing for the sums arising from any eventual divestment to be carried out in the period set for the disposal operations;
- The Real Estate Investment and Divestment Regulation adopted by the Institute’s Chairman via resolution no. 27 of 20 January 2016;
- The current Book of Auctioning Conditions.