The building, partially occupied, of considerable architectural importance, was built at the beginning of the twentieth century in the centre of Cagliari. It is currently let for residential use and commercial use.
The building is located in a central position, with 4 floors above ground and is divided in 12 single flats. On the ground floor there are commercial units and the flats are on the upper floors. The total surface is 1766 m² (approximately 440 square meter for each floor), on the upper floors and a further 53 m² of terraces. The location is very central, along the main Largo Carlo Felice road.
The building is in a central area of the Municipality of Cagliari (154,478 inhabitants), which is the capital of the province (561,925 inhabitants) and of the Sardinia region (1,663,286 inhabitants). The surrounding area, along Largo Carlo Felice and the corner of Via Francesco Crispi, has several elegant buildings and shops, public and private offices, and is close to the city’s main road Via Roma which that overlooks the port and the sea front.
Image from Google Maps[/caption]