The property is a health clinic (eligible to such functions) located on the ground floor of an 8-storey building.
Full ownership is sold through public call with the telematic auction system “RAN”, which is the platform of the National Council of Notaries.
The property is a clinic of 1.715 sqm located at the ground floor of an 8-stoorey building. The external facade has brick veneers, except for the ground floor, with stone cladding.
The property is vacant, currently in disuse. It is accessible from Piazza Pilastri n. 19, in Naples. Piazza Pilastri is known for the presence of an important stele dating back to Ferdinand IV’s time. This stele was realized in 1789, when Fuorigrotta, now a large district of Naples, was still a small village.
On the stele there is engraved an edict of King Ferdinand IV Bourbon, which obligated all merchants to undergo, together with their goods, health inspection.
The monument was situated there because it was a nerve centre of the town, where the stele represented a real checkpoint aimed to avoid that infectious diseases could spread from the wetlands to the town centre through the goods carried by the merchants.
The popular district of Fuorigrotta is located on the west side of the Municipality of Naples and is one of the most densely populated areas of Naples.
The property is in Piazza Pilastri, near the railway station Fuorigrotta and the underground station Piazza Leopardi. In the square there are car parks.
The district is in the west side of Naples, between Bagnoli, Soccavo and Vomero.
In close proximity to the property there are the stadium “Diego Armando Maradona” and the Polytechnic and Basic Science School of the University of Naples. Fuorigrotta can be reached from Naples central station in 20-40 minutes by underground, train, or bus.
Fuorigrotta is at about 13 km from Naples International Airport, which can be reached by car through highway A56 in about 20 minutes, or by public transport in 45 minutes.